Saturday, October 11, 2008

Daniel aka Chubs or Fatty




This little chunk is here for....wait what is he here for? I think he was here for malnutrition. It was most likely due to his family not being able to afford food because this kid could eat a horse! Um...as a matter of fact I am considering putting him in my carry-on luggage and bringing him home. I just love this fat baby! He is so happy and mellow. When the other kids steal his toy or hit him on the head with it he will just look and them and then crawl somewhere else and find a different toy. Nothing bothers him....well, except when the yogurt runs out. He loves his yogurt. Actually all the kids love yogurt hour. Every day at 11:00 am chaos occurs. The aids bring us the yogurt and the kids maul us. We serve all the children with the same spoon from the same bowl. I know! It was a big adjustment. It went against every infection control policy I have ever known...but when in Rome.... So, needless to say, 11:00 is the most hectic and most messy. There are usually several tantrums thrown by the kids when the yogurt runs out. Really I am pretty sure these kids could eat yogurt until they burst. As a matter of fact that could be why chubby cheeks is so solid. He gets a lot of yogurt.

No comments: