Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Driving with Tu-tu's





So on our recent road trip I took a little craft with me. I had seen a girl at work making and selling some fetching cute tutus and I thought it would be fun to make some myself. My ADORABLE niece, Rylee, who is three now and super into dress up, was pretty much the reason I even thought to make these tutus in the first place. Well, I thought that if I was making one for Rylee I should make some for Jeff's twin nieces that are the same age...but then I thought that if I was going to make them for two of his nieces I really should make them for all of his nieces. Any way, to make a long story short...or a short story long...I ended up making 6 tutus while driving to and from San Diego. Our entire car was full of tulle. It was awesome.

1 comment:

One Sassy Princess said...

I LOVE them! I want one and you know I would wear it!