Thursday, March 4, 2010

By Popular Demand....


I am constantly being asked what my colors are and when the wedding is. I suppose I really should have posted this information earlier, but better late than never.
The wedding is on April 22, 2010. ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!! The planning has been going really well. As a matter of fact, it has been very smooth from the beginning. I guess it helps that I am one of those girls that has thought about her wedding a million different times before actually being engaged. It is also very helpful that my friends are so talented. My best friend is an event planner and willing to help with set up and figuring out fine details and my other dear friend is a hair mastermind and a floral connoisseur. I am one lucky girl to have friends like this! I give them my vision and they make it happen! Oh not to mention the fact that my Fiance is super supportive and willing to help out. Any way, I decided I wanted a very romantic spring feel to my wedding and chose RED AND PURPLE.I first got the idea for putting red and purple together during a
Syttende Mai, or 17th of May, celebration. (It is a celebration of Noways constitution day). During this time all the tulips and Lilacs are in bloom and it is very common for my mom to cut these flower and arrange them together. It is just beautiful. Any way, a few years ago I thought that those colors would look really good together for a spring wedding...I ended up going with a deeper more passionate color but the effect is still the same...stunning.

1 comment:

Joe and Elisa said...

That's really pretty! I'm so excited for you!