Monday, May 4, 2009

This Just In: I Am Learning Norwegian



Ever since I was a wee lass I have had the desire to learn Norwegian. Unfortunately, my Father never deemed it necessary to teach me. So, now that I am older....and wiser too....I have decided to teach myself. Wahoo!!!!! Now, to be completely honest, this ingenious idea came to me years ago but the motivation came after my parents invited me on their summer trip to Norway and Denmark. I knew that now was the time to learn what I could. Hopefully I wont be too awful....maybe I will only use it on attractive Norwegian men that I meet randomly....better yet, maybe I will find an attractive Norwegian to help teach me. ;-) Norway here I come!!!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

How are the Norwegians going to resist you? It is beyond me- those single men (at least the ones with good teeth) had better watch out!

Rachelle said...

I am so jealous you are going to Europe AGAIN! You are so well travelled. We need another girls night, day, morning, whatever!

One Sassy Princess said...

Kjempe bra aa hoere! Du kan you laere og oeve paa onkelen og tanten din! Lykke til!!! Kjempe klem---

don't forget the essentials like choclate and all the many pastries!!!

outbackset said...

HI,
I just wanted to ask you a few questions about your experience with volunteering in the Tutova Hospital in Romania. I have been looking at this program for a while. If you have the time please email me at outbackset@hotmail.com

I really hope to hear from you Leah

outbackset said...

HI,
I just wanted to ask you a few questions about your experience with volunteering in the Tutova Hospital in Romania. I have been looking at this program for a while. If you have the time please email me at outbackset@hotmail.com

I really hope to hear from you Leah