Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bridals



So on Saturday April 3rd Jeff and I, along with my besties(Amelia and Stefanie) went to La Caille to get my bridals done. YAY!!! I don't have the pictures yet but I think they will turn out fabulous! We went in the morning and had perfect light. Also, God showed a tender mercy and held off on the crazy April snow.

I had Jeff rent a tux so he could be in the pictures. I know, I know. A lot of you are gasping right now and the thought of the groom seeing the bride before the wedding!!! SHOCKING! However, I had my reasons. A.) In the Mormon world where people get married in the temple, you don't get that groom seeing the bride in her dress for the first time experience. Even if you do get to be lucky enough to have your dress approved to be worn, it doesn't really show. B.) Why would I want an 11x14 of just me in my living room....no offense to those who do....;-) C.) Jeff brings out the best in me... so, I pretty much make him go everywhere I go. Any way, Jeff looked super handsome and it all turned out great.


PS This picture is us having breakfast before the shoot. We had to get up super early to get my hair done, however, we planned more time for my hair than I needed...So, we stopped to stuff our faces at IHOP on our way to La Caille. Yum!

4 comments:

Joe and Elisa said...

I'm way excited to see these! I thought of you when I woke up and saw the weather...bummer!

the Dancer said...

Awwww! You guys are too cute! Can't wait for the party! (and we are praying hard for the weather to cooperate!)

Stefanie said...

They just put some up on Darla's website! You look amazing!! If anyone else wants to see them, you can go to http://rozephotography.com/blog/.

One Sassy Princess said...

I can't wait to see the photos and I think it is great that Jeff came with! Good for you!