Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Death by Snowboarding






Back in the first of December my dear friend Jenni finally convinced me to try snowboarding. Ah, what an experience. I will have to admit that in the beginning of the mountain I was having fun. I did fall a lot.....as a matter of fact, I didn't even bother counting, but I am pretty sure I spent most of my time on my butt. Thankfully our friend Abby, who is a skier, helped pick me up every time. I am pretty sure that if it wasn't for her I would still be on that mountain today... Any way, for those of you thinking of snowboarding, I recommend going with good friends that will not abandon you half way down the mountain. Also, schedule yourself for a massage the next day because I guarantee that you will not be able to move. ;-)

1 comment:

The Anderson Fam said...

Oh come on mel, not that bad right. Good job trying. REmind me to tell you about my first time skiing. Such fun. Boarding was nothing compared to that. If nothing else you looked like a cute snow bunny that turned a few hotties heads!